California Prune Rippled Ice Cream
Makes: 4 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutes
- 150g good quality vanilla ice cream
- 10 California Prunes
- 100 ml boiling water
- Take the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer and leave to soften a little.
- In a food processor, blend the California Prunes and water together until you create a smooth purée.
- Stir the California Prune purée through the soft ice cream to form ripples.
- Place back in the freezer until needed.
Serving Suggestion: Why not try serving this delicious ice cream as an accompaniment to Peter Sidwell’s California Prunes and Peanut Traybake? Or on its own? Or with your favourite California Prunes dessert – just search the website.