- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to California Prune Board (Europe) at our address 2 MStudio, Talbot Yard, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7NP
- By using the Website you consent to this We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you [wish to sign up for our free e-newsletter or other resources, or] are making a purchase from us.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
- Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use. California Prune Board will not have access to that information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our