Warm Poached California Prunes with Yoghurt
Makes: 2Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ready-to-eat California Prunes
- 100ml California Prune juice
- 1 cup of strong tea
- 1 zest of an orange
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 200g natural yoghurt
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the yoghurt, in a heavy-based pan, place over a high heat, and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave to cool.
- Divide the yoghurt between two bowls.
- Scoop out the prunes with a slotted spoon and place half on top of each helping of yoghurt.
- Drizzle with a tablespoon or two of the fragrant liquid, and eat immediately.