Sweet Potato, California Prune and Lentil Burrito
Makes: 8-10Prep Time: 40 minutesCook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled & diced into 1cm cubes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 pint vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp chopped flat parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 100g chopped California Prunes
- 25g dark chocolate
- 1 tin cooked lentil
- 8 x 10" tortilla wraps
- 150g grated mozzarella cheese
- Pre heat a large pan and place the oil, chopped onions and salt in to cook gently. Cook the onions for 10 minutes then add the garlic, cumin and dried mint.
- Add the chopped sweet potatoes, tinned tomatoes, California Prunes and vegetable stock.
- Simmer the stew for 30 minutes until the potato is tender. Add the washed lentils and chopped herbs. Finally add in the dark chocolate and stir until it dissolves. Give the stew a final taste and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Divide the stew between the 8 tortilla wraps. Top with grated cheese and roll up.
- Place the burritos into a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180℃.