Scrambled Eggs and California Prunes on Toast
Makes: 2-4Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 8 California Prunes
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut the California Prunes into pieces and set them aside.
2. Beat the eggs, season with salt and add the California Prunes.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little oil and heat it over high heat. When hot, pour in the eggs and cook, moving continuously with a fork.
4. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
5. At this point place the scrambled eggs on the toast, top with black pepper and serve.