California Prune and Pumpkin Devil’s Soup
This delicious soup may be a little spooky to look at, but it tastes so good that you’ll only be screaming when you’ve finished it all! It’s a perfect dish to warm you up, as the weather turns chilly, and the nights draw in.
Makes: 2Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 - 15 minutes
1. Pour the olive oil into a large pan on a medium heat
2. Add the onions, pumpkin, sage and cumin
3. Pour in the vegetable stock or water and bring up to the boil
4. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 10-15 minutes
5. Meanwhile, place the California Prunes into a bowl with the vinegar and leave to swell
6. Once the pumpkin and onions are soft blend with a stick blender until smooth
7. Pour the soup into bowls and create a scary face with 2 California Prunes for eyes and a spooky smile with chilli oil.