Oatmeal California Prune Bars
These crisp and chewy one-bowl oatmeal breakfast bars are packed with delicious ingredients, and are super easy to make. They’re perfect for an easy meal on the go, or a filling afternoon snack!
Makes: 9-12Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 24 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8-10 California Prunes cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, oats, and salt, and mix until combined.
- Fold in the California Prunes, chocolate chips, and shredded coconut.
- Spread the mixture in a greased or parchment lined 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Bake 24-28 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Let cool before slicing.