Fresh and Fruity California Prunes Salad
This salad is super summery and perfect for a BBQ. Just remember – don’t make it too far in advance as it wants to be the freshest plate on the table.
Makes: 4-6Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Have a bowl ready to add each ingredient as it’s chopped.
- Cut the vine tomatoes into chunks, and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Peel the melons and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Crumble the feta.
- Sprinkle in the basil.
- Add the California Prunes.
- Mix all ingredients together being careful not to break up the tomatoes too much.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and drizzle over the olive oil.