Chicken Skewers with California Prunes & Zucchini
The secret of these skewers is the California Prunes, an ingredient that you can use for both sweet and savory recipes and that really makes the difference. Ideal for sharing as a light and healthy lunch, you’re sure to enjoy this delightful dish!
Makes: 6Prep Time: 30 minutesCook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Zucchinis
- 18 – 24 California Prunes
- 18 – 24 Chicken bites
- 5-6 Crisbakes
- Thyme to taste
- Lemon zest to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
1. Cut 2 zucchini finely with a mandolin or slicer, after washing them.
2. Leave the zucchini to marinate in oil and salt to soften them, and prevent them from
3. Prepare the breading for the chicken by mixing: 5-6 finely chopped crisbakes , thyme,
salt and lemon zest.
4. Bread the chicken bites.
5. Prepare the skewers by alternating zucchini, chicken and California Prunes.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and lightly grease it before setting the
7. Bake in the oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.