California Prune & Fresh Orange Margarita
The flavour of fresh citrus pop with the deep sweetness of California Prune juice in this California Prune and Fresh Orange Margarita, making for a well-balanced, refreshing take on a classic.
- 60ml California Prune juice
- 120ml fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Juice of one lime
- 60ml silver tequila
- 30ml orange liqueur such as Triple Sec
- Tajin or chilli-lime seasoning
- Oranges and limes for garnish, sliced
1. Dampen the rim of two glasses with a slice of lime. Dip rims in Tajin or chilLi-lime seasoning to coat. Set glasses aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker combine California Prune juice, orange juice, lime juice, tequila and orange liqueur.
3. Shake over ice for about 20-30 seconds to chill and combine.
4. Pour margaritas into rimmed glasses along with the ice and garnish with slices of orange and lime.
Pair these with Guacamole with Poached California Prunes and you’ve got the ultimate happy hour spread!