Chicken, Blue Cheese, and California Prune Pizza
- 500g pitted California Prunes
- 170 ml water
- 350 ml balsamic vinegar
- 350 ml olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon salt
- 4 each pre-baked thin Italian bread shell (10 ounces)
- 450g chopped cooked chicken
- 340g crumbled blue cheese
- 170g thinly sliced red onion
- Heat oven to 230ºC.
- In food processor, process California Prunes, water, vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt until finely chopped, pulsing on and off.
- Place bread shell on baking sheet; spread evenly with Prune mixture.
- Arrange chicken, cheese and onion slices evenly over shell.
- Bake in centre of oven 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Cut into 8 wedges.
*Canned California Prunes may be substituted for pitted California Prunes. Drain liquid and pat dry with a paper towel.
|PERCENTAGE CALORIES FROM FAT||25|