Zucchini Flowers stuffed with Feta and California Prunes
Makes: 4Prep Time: 30 minutesCook Time: 15 minutes
- 12 Zucchini flowers
- 400 g feta
- 8 California Prunes
- 1 egg
- Mint leaves
- Black pepper crumbled
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 12 croutons
1. Clean the flowers, being careful not to break them.
2. For the filling, blend the feta together with the California Prunes, the egg, a few mint leaves and black pepper. Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
3. Pour the mixture into a pastry bag and stuff the flowers.
4. Grease a baking tray and arrange the stuffed flowers on top. Complete with a sprinkling of breadcrumbs and a drizzle of oil and bake in a preheated oven at 190 °C for 12-15 minutes.
5. Let the stuffed flowers cool, then arrange them on a crispy crouton and serve.