Vegan California Prunes Truffles
Makes: 8Prep Time: 30 minutes + 1 hour rest
- 150 g California Prunes
- 45 g coconut rape (desiccated coconut)
- 45 g almonds or other dried fruit
- 2 tbsp bitter cocoa
- 2 tbsp almond or soya milk, if required
- Put the California Prunes in a blender together with the almonds, coconut and cocoa and blend until the mixture is firm. If it is too hard and crumbles instead of compacting, add milk.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth, homogeneous, compact and workable.
- To make the truffles, take a spoonful of dough at a time and roll in your hands to form a small ball.
- Roll the truffles in desiccated coconut or bitter cocoa powder until each is completely covered. Shake off the excess and place on a serving plate.
- Store the vegan California Prunes Truffles in the fridge.