Tuscan Bean and California Prune Soup
Makes: 4Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans
- 400g can butter beans
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 125g California Prunes cut into quarters
- 1/2 Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 850ml good vegetable stock
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion until softened.
- Add the garlic and beans, stir into the onions and cook for a minute before adding the tomatoes, California Prunes, cabbage and stock.
- Finally add the rosemary and some seasoning, mix together well and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10–12 minutes, until the cabbage is just cooked.
- Divide between 4 shallow dishes before serving.