Three Ingredient Almond & California Prune Truffles
Makes: 17Prep Time: 30 minutes soaking time & 5 minutes prep timeCook Time: 1 hour chilling time
- 1 cup California Prunes
- 1 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Soak Calfornia Prunes in hot water for about 30 minutes then drain.
- In a small food processor add 1/4 cup of almonds and pulse until they are like crumbs. Tip into a small bowl.
- Add the remaining almonds and cocoa and pulse for about 30 seconds.
- Add California Prunes then blend until everything is combined.
- Tip into a bowl and put in fridge about an hour.
- Roll into balls then roll in each ball in the almond crumbs.
- Place on a parchment lined plate and put into the fridge. Eat cold.