Sweet California Prune Doughnut
Makes: 3-6Prep Time: 30 minutesCook Time: 30 minutes
- 8-10 California Prunes
- 150g Type 00 flour
- 120g sugar
- 2 Whole eggs
- 25g Butter
- Milk to taste
- Leavening powder 1 sachet
- Powdered sugar to taste
1. In a bowl pour flour, eggs, sugar, butter into small pieces and add the milk as you go
to knead with the help of a spoon (or better yet with kitchen whips).
2. When the dough is light and fluffy, grease and flour a doughnut mold, then pour the
3. Add the California Prunes and bake for about 30mins at 170 °C.
4. When cooked, the doughnut will appear golden on the surface, take it out of the oven, let it cool and then turn it out on a serving dish.
5. Finally, complete with a sprinkling of icing sugar.