Skewers with Potatoes, California Prunes wrapped in Bacon and Boretanne Onions
These skewers are super tasty and fragrant – all flavored with fresh mint, we are sure their taste and goodness will please whomever you share them with!
Makes: 8Prep Time: 10-15 minutesCook Time: 50-55 minutes
- 8 small potatoes (or new fries)
- 8 Borettane onions
- 8 California Prunes
- 8 slices of bacon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- A bunch of fresh mint
1. Wash and peel the potatoes and onions then put them in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
2. Cook in a static oven at 180 °C until completely cooked (about 45 minutes but it depends on the size).
3. Remove them from the oven.
4. Prepare a mince with fresh mint.
5. Wrap each California Prunes in a slice of bacon.
6. Compose the skewer with a potato, a California Prune and finally the Borettana onion.
7. Arrange the skewers in the baking dish and grease them with the sauce of the potatoes you had cooked, then sprinkle with plenty of fresh mint.
8. Return to a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 5/7 minutes, just long enough to make the bacon crisp
9. Remove from the oven and enjoy hot!!