Salmon, Ricotta, Spinach and California Prune rolls
Makes: 8Prep Time: 20 minutesCook Time: 2 minutes
- 8 thin salmon fillets
- 100 g ricotta
- 5/6 California Prunes
- Cooked spinach
- For the cream
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon
- Salt to taste
1. First, cook the spinach in a pan with a drizzle of oil and water for about ten minutes.
2. Roll out the salmon carpaccio well, spread the ricotta over it, add the cooked spinach and a California Prune (in half). Close well.
3. Cook the rolls for a maximum of 2 minutes, turning on all sides.
4. For the lemon cream: mix or blend oil, lemon and salt.
5. Serve with lemon and sesame cream.