Puff Pastry with Brie, California Prunes and Thyme
Makes: 2-4Prep Time: 30 minutesCook Time: 20 minutes
- 80g California Prunes
- 1 roll of Puff Pastry
- 200g Brie
- 1 Leek
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 bunch Thyme
1. In a pan, put a knob of butter and the potatoes cut into thin slices. Add the julienned leek, salt – then heat.
2. Roll out the puff pastry: arrange a layer of leek, potatoes, California Prunes, sliced brie and roll into rolls.
3. Bake at 200 °C for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven, and cut the pastry into small rolls and flavor with thyme.
5. A delicious aperitif is served!