California Prune Quesadillas
This dish is a sweet potato and California Prune inspired take on a Mexican classic – with the two cheeses complementing each other perfectly within this vegetarian recipe. Whether you’re sharing or treating yourself to all of them – we’re sure these will become a household favourite.
Makes: 4Prep Time: 40 minutesCook Time: 15 minutes
1. Bake the sweet potatoes in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for 35 minutes, or until soft in
2. Once baked, cut open and scoop out the centre into a bowl.
3. Add the chopped red onion, California Prunes, mozzarella and feta cheese.
4. Juice the limes into the mixture and stir together, making sure that the flavours are
evenly distributed throughout.
5. Lay the tortilla wraps out onto a clean worktop and divide the mixture between them.
6. Fold over each wrap and press down on the filling to distribute to the edges.
7. Transfer the quesadillas onto a baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes at 170°C until
golden and crisp.