Potato Baskets with Onions and California Prunes
- 2 potatoes
- A tablespoon of flour
- 1 onion
- 3 California Prunes
- 50g pre-cooked chickpeas
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the potatoes and grate them with a grater with large holes.
2. Add a pinch of salt and stir. Let it rest for 10 minutes and then put them in a cloth and squeeze them so that as much water as possible comes out. Then put in a bowl, add the flour and a tablespoon of oil. Mix everything.
3. Brush the cavities of the muffin molds with oil and cover them with potatoes. Crush in the center to give the shape of the basket.
4. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Cut the onions into thin slices and the California Prunes into small pieces.
6. Dip the onions in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Drain and then pour into a pan with a little oil and California Prunes.
8. Sauté, then blend with wine, lower the heat and cook for about ten minutes until you have a creamy consistency. Add a good chopped black pepper.
9. Drain the chickpeas well from their cooking water and rinse them. Dry them well with absorbent paper and put them in a bowl. Season with salt, paprika and extra virgin olive oil and mix everything. Pour the chickpeas thus seasoned on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and distribute them in a single layer so that they are not crossed together.
10. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 25 minutes. After this time, turn on the grill and cook for another 5 minutes.
11. Once all the ingredients are ready, stuff each basket with a tablespoon of stewed California Prunes and onions and complete with toasted chickpeas.