California Prune, Mozzarella & Ham rolls
Makes: 4Prep Time: 15 minutes
- A stick of mozzarella for the rolls
- 6 California Prunes
- 1 peach
- 1 hectogram of raw ham
- 12 basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper to taste
1. Cut the mozzarella lengthwise into thin slices. For a fine and perfect result, you can also use a mandolin.
2. Cut each California Prune in half and peach into wedges.
3. Divide the slices of raw ham in half.
4. At this point proceed with forming the rolls: place a slice of raw ham on top of the mozzarella, in the center arrange a piece of California Prune, a slice of peach and a basil leaf. Then roll it all up to form a roll.
5. Form all the rolls, then season with mixed pepper to have a more aromatic effect and complete with a drizzle of oil.