Moroccan Flatbread with Halloumi and Pomegranate with Lime
Makes: 4Prep Time: 20 minutesCook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large flatbread
- 1 lemon
- 1 red onion
- 1 red chilli
- 2 peaches
- 1 mango
- 80g California Prunes
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 block halloumi cheese
- 1 pomegranate
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- Mix the lemon juice and harissa paste together and spread evenly over the flatbread.
- Slice the red onion as thinly as possible and place in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the peaches in half, remove the stone, slice, and add to the bowl with the red onion.
- Prepare the mango by cutting away the skin, removing the stone and slicing up thinly. Add to the peaches and onion
- Cut the California Prunes into quarters and add to the bowl of the peaches, mango and red onion.
- Slice up the red chilli and spring onion then add to the bowl to create a delicious salad.
- Slice the halloumi and brush with a little olive oil then grill for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden.
- Bake the flatbread in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 10 minutes.
- Top the warmed flatbread with the salad, then add the halloumi cheese. Scatter the flatbread with pomegranate seeds, lime juice and coriander leaf.
- Serve with thick Greek yogurt and lemon wedges.