Halloween Pond Water
Makes: 6Prep Time: 15 minutes plus setting timeCook Time: 10 minutes
- 600ml California Prune juice
- 400ml apple juice
- 8 leaves vegetarian gelatine leaf
- Selection of spooky jelly sweets
- 8 white round hard sweets
- 1 decorating pen to create eye-balls
- Place the California Prune Juice and apple juice into a large pan and heat up but do not boil. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- When the California Prune and apple juice has heated up lift out the leaves of gelatine from the cold water and whisk into the juice.
- Remove from the heat and pour half into a large glass bowl, place the jelly into the fridge to semi set for one hour, then add a selection of spooky sweets.
- When the first half of jelly has set, pour in the remaining juice and a few more spooky sweets. (I like to place a long jelly snake in the bowl half hanging out so it looks as if it’s about to escape).
- When the final jelly has almost set, add a few more spooky sweets to it and leave to fully set.