Grilled Halibut on Celeriac Puree with a Tomato, California Prune and Basil Concasse
Makes: 4Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 30 minutes
- 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 500g celeria, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 75g California Prunes, diced
- 3 ripe tomatoes, skinned, de-seeded and diced
- 6 basil leaves, shredded
- 4 halibut fillets
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- To serve: colourful sprouts or herbs
- Place the potatoes and celeriac in a large pan of boiling water and cook for 15-18 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 4 tbsp of the olive oil gently in a small pan. Take off the heat and stir in the diced California Prunes and tomatoes, along with the shredded basil leaves. Leave to stand.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and pan fry the halibut fillets for 5-6 minutes on either side, until cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, drain the potatoes and celeriac and mash together with the chopped parsley. Divide between four plates and place it in the centre in a ring shape.
- Top each ring of celeriac mash with a fillet of fish them spoon the concasse around the plate. Top with colourful sprouts or herbs and serve immediately.