Great Pan of Vegetables, California Prunes and Marinated Seitan with Citrus Fruits
Makes: 1-2Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 5 minutes
- 80g California Prunes
- 100g broccoli
- 50g Snow peas
- 1 courgette
- 100g Puntarelle
- 2 Artichokes
- 100g Belgian endive
- 100g Seitan
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 bunch of chives
- soy sauce to taste
- extra virgin olive oil and pepper
1. Wash and cut the vegetables (snow peas and broccoli) and blanch them in boiling water. Marinate the seitan with lemon zest and orange, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
2. In a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, add in sequence: artichokes cut into wedges, chicory, courgettes, Belgian endive.
3. Add salt, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the snow peas and broccoli blanched previously, along with the California Prunes cut in half.
5. In a separate pan, brown the seitan together with lemon, orange, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt. Wet everything with a little soy sauce.
6. Add the seitan to the vegetables, add aromatic herbs, finely chopped chives and finish with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.