Granola Bites with California Prunes
Makes: 32 piecesPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 35-40 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and line a baking tin with grease proof paper.
- In a pan melt the butter, and in a separate bowl weigh out all the other ingredients.
- Pour the butter over the other ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Place the mixture into a greaseproof lined tin and press down to make the surface even.
- Bake the granola bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, then turn the oven off and leave the bake in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then cut into 32 bite-sized squares.