Gourmet Cream with Porcini Mushrooms, Marinated Scallops and California Prunes
- California Prunes
- 1 Red onion
- 500g Porcini mushrooms
- 4 Scallops
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tabasco sauce
- Lime zest
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sandwich bread
1. Julienne the red onion and brown in a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Cut the porcini mushrooms into cubes and add everything to the onions.
3. Sprinkle with the broth and add the California Prunes.
4. In the meantime, take the scallops and cut into thin slices and marinate with oil, two drops of Tabasco sauce, coriander, lime zest and pepper.
5. Take some sandwich bread, cut into strips and then into cubes. Toast in a pan with extra virgin olive oil and rosemary.
6. Pour the porcini cream and California Prunes into a consommé cup.
7. Arrange the marinated scallops and California Prunes and add the crispy croutons.
8. The gourmet cream is served!