Galettes with Ricotta and California Prunes
Makes: 42Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 40-50 minutes
- For the dough:
- 150g oat flour
- 15g vegetable oil
- 85g vegetable soya drink
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tsp maple syrup
- For the filling:
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 40g California Prunes
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dough until you have a firm dough.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a thin layer and divide it into 2 small circles.
- Mix the yoghurt and ricotta in a bowl.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the filling to the centre of each pastry circle and add the California Prunes.
- Fold the sides of the pastry towards the centre.
- Brush the sides of the pastry with egg yolk mixed with maple syrup
- Bake in the oven for 40/50 minutes at 170°C
You can also see how Davide makes these galettes by visiting: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU5EZBIqvT/