Fruity Quinoa Salad with California Prunes
Makes: 6Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 10 minutes
- Add the quinoa to a saucepan with the water. Bring the water to the boil, and cook until the grains are tender.
- Thinly slice the red onion, apple and chilli, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over the top, then add the ingredients to a bowl.
- Thinly slice the spring onions and add to the bowl, along with the lentils, chick peas and pomegranate seeds.
- Chop the California Prunes and add to the salad.
- Heat a glug of olive oil in a frying pan and add the mixed seeds. Cook until they crackle, then add to the salad.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the bowl.
- Stir all the ingredients together until well mixed.
- Finish with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh mint leave, then serve and enjoy!