California Prune and Fresh Orange Margarita
The flavours of fresh citrus pop with the deep sweetness of California Prune juice in this California Prune and Fresh Orange Margarita, making for a well-balanced, refreshing take on a classic.
Makes: 2Prep Time: 15
- 60ml California Prune juice
- 120ml fresh squeezed orange juice
- Juice of one lime
- 60ml silver tequila
- 20ml orange liqueur such as Triple Sec
- Tajin or chili-lime salt
- Sliced oranges and limes for garnish
1. Dampen the rim of two glasses with a slice of lime. Dip rims in Tajin or chili-lime salt to coat. Set glasses aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker combine California Prune juice, orange juice, lime juice, tequila and orange liqueur.
3. Shake over ice for about 20-30 seconds to chill and combine.
4. Pour margaritas into rimmed glasses along with the ice and garnish with slices of orange and lime.