Feta, California Prune & Pine Nut Tart
Makes: 6Prep Time: 20 minsCook Time: 40 mins
- 4 10' wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 130g California Prunes, chopped
- 30g roasted pine nuts
- 5 free range eggs
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 200g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 spring onions
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- oregano to taste and as garnish
- Place the tortilla wraps into a non-stick baking tray with high sides, I use one from Kitchen Craft in the Masterclass range.
- Place the tortilla wraps into the oven for 10 minutes to warm up and to allow you to push them into the side to help replace the pastry element.
- Meanwhile whisk together the eggs, milk and yogurt. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Remove the baking tin from the oven and leave to rest for a minute.
- Dice the Feta and California Prunes and place in the base of the tart. Top with the chopped spring onions, then pour the egg mixture in.
- Finally before baking scatter over the roasted pine nuts then bake for 40 minutes at 160°C until the egg mixture is firm.
- Garnish with oregano.