California Prune BBQ Zoodle Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
Provided by: Zen & Spice for the California Prune Board.
Makes: 2 individual pizzasCook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 small cauliflower heads cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 90g grated Parmesan
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 115ml your Favourite BBQ sauce
- 90g rough chopped California Prunes
- Pizza Toppings
- 60g shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 large spiralized or julienned zucchini
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 220°C.
- Bring a pot filled half way with water to boil.
- While the water heats, pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until finely riced.
- Once the water is boiling, add the cauliflower and cook for 4 minutes. Drain through a mesh colander.
- Using a heavy object, such as a small glass bowl, press the cauliflower down into the colander to get as much water out as you can.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower rice, oregano, garlic powder, Parmesan and eggs. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the dough out into two balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Spread the dough out to create two 6-7″ personal pizzas, about 1/2-inch thick. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Using a spatula, remove and place on a cooling rack.
- Using the food processor, blend together the BBQ sauce and California Prunes. Using a spatula, spread the sauce onto each pizza. Top with cheese, zucchini noodles, and red pepper flakes.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5-6 minutes, until the cheese is melted.