Chicken Roll with California Prunes
This healthy recipe works perfectly as a sharing appetizer or light lunch. If you’re looking for a twist on chicken to impress family or friends, you’ve come to the right place!
Makes: 2-4 PeoplePrep Time: 15 MinutesCook Time: 10 - 12 Minutes
- 200 g of chicken breast
- 50 g of California Prunes
- 1 leek
- 20 g of pine nuts
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 4 g of curry
- 50 g of baby spinach
- Tarragon to taste
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Cut the leek into julienne and fry it quickly in a little extra virgin olive oil. In the meantime, beat the chicken breasts slices very thin.
- Spread a layer of cling film on a work surface, lay the chicken breast slices on top, place the leeks evenly on top and add the California Prunes, some toasted pine nuts, salt and sprinkle with curry.
- With the help of the foil, roll the chicken on itself and close the ends creating a kind of sausage.
- In the meantime, boil a small pot of water, add the chicken and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour some coconut milk and a teaspoon of curry powder into the pan in which you cooked the leeks.
- Dress the spinach with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Once the chicken sausage is cooked, let it cool and cut it up. Serve with the seasoned spinach and coconut milk curry reduction.