California Prune Tiramisu with Prosecco
Makes: 6Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 10 minutes
- 20 California Prunes
- 300ml Prosecco
- 250g Mascarpone
- 180ml Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 12 Ladies fingers 80g
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Place the California Prunes into a large shallow pan and cover with the Prosecco, before heating gently.
- Meanwhile whip the cream up to a soft peak in a mixing bowl with the vanilla, then fold in the mascarpone using a metal spoon (not a whisk) and set to one side.
- Once the California Prunes have swollen up and absorbed the Prosecco remove from the heat and divide into individual glasses.
- Break the ladies fingers up and sit on top of the California prunes.
- Top with the whipped cream and flatten with a pallet knife.
- Store in the fridge for 1 hour before dusting the top with cocoa powder and serving up.