California Prune Overnight Oats
Makes: 4Prep Time: 2 minutes (plus overnight soaking time)Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 200g California Prunes, chopped
- 150g rolled (porridge) oats
- 600ml almond milk
- Place the porridge oats in a large bowl and pour over the almond milk. Mix together, cover with a lid or cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, place the mixture in a large saucepan and place over a low heat. Add the chopped California prunes (keeping a few back for the topping) and cook for approx. 10 minutes, adding more almond milk if needed.
- Once cooked divide the porridge into bowls and top with toppings of choice and the leftover chopped California Prunes.