California Prune Ice Cream
Makes: 1-2Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 2 hours
- 60g California Prunes
- 200g coconut cream
1. Before starting, let the ingredients rest in the fridge for at least a couple of hours.
2. Blend the California Prunes until smooth.
3. Whip the coconut cream with a whisk or a planetary mixer until you get a frothy
4. Add the California Prune mixture and mix everything again with the whisk or the
5. Pour the mixture into a bowl or pan and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
6. Check the ice cream, it definitely won’t be frozen yet.
7. Mix it all and add 1 tablespoon of cold water or vegetable milk until the mixture is
creamy and homogeneous again.
8. Place in the freezer for another 2 hours.
9. Now your ice cream is ready!