California Prune, Ginger & Mint Non-Alcoholic Mojito
Makes: 2Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 10 California Prunes
- 1 Thumb of ginger, peeled
- 2 Limes
- 10 Mint leaves
- 300ml Light ginger beer
1. To make the base syrup add the California Prunes and ginger into a jug or tall container.
2. Roll the limes before cutting in half, then squeeze into the container with the prunes and ginger.
3. Add the fresh mint and blend using a stick blender until smooth.
4. Add a little ginger beer and continue to blend until smooth.
5. Pour the mixture through a sieve to remove any fibres and keep in a clean preserving jar.
6. To make your drink, add plenty of ice to a large glass.
7. Pour in some of the California Prune, ginger and lime cordial.
8. Add an extra spring of mint and top up with ginger beer.