Brownies with California Prunes and Pistachios
We’re sure you’ll LOVE these brownies – whether you’re enjoying them around Valentines Day or throughout the rest of the year! Tasty, textured, and perfect for sharing.
Makes: 8Prep Time: 20 minutesCook Time: 35 minutes
- 100g Flour 00
- 2 Medium eggs
- 175g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 60g California Prunes
- 5g Powdered yeast for cakes
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 20g Bitter cocoa powder
- 60g Pistachio cream
1. To make brownies, cut the chocolate with a knife and melt it: either in a saucepan
with bain-marie technique or in the microwave. Add the butter and let it cool.
2. In a bowl put the eggs mix, the warm melted chocolate, the sugar and mix
3. Add to the mixture the chopped California Prunes. Grease a 20 cm pan, line it with
paper and transfer the mixture inside.
4. Level the surface, then bake at 175 °C for about 30/35 minutes. Remove the pan
from the oven, let it cool completely and cup your brownies with a heart-shaped