Broad Bean, Watercress, Feta and California Prune Salad
Makes: 4Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 275g shelled broad beans
- 50g watercress
- 100g mange tout roughly chopped
- 100g California Prunes halved
- 30g pecan nuts roughly chopped
- 175g feta cheese
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tsp honey
- Cook the broad beans in a pan of simmering water until tender then rinse under cold water and drain. The broad beans can be eaten like this but are nicer if they the tough outer skins are removed.
- Divide the watercress between 4 plates and top with the broad beans, mange tout, California Prunes and pecan nuts, then sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the salad.