Banana Bread with California Prunes
Makes: 8Prep Time: 10 - 15 minutesCook Time: 55 minutes
- 125g baking margarine or butter
- 125g California Prunes
- 200g Golden caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250g self-raising flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 2 ripe bananas frozen and then blended to a puree
1. Place the margarine and California Prunes into a mixer and blend together with the golden castor sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs while still mixing on slow one at a time until fully mixed in.
3. Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder and mix slowly, then add the banana puree.
4. Pour the mix into a 2lb loaf tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for 55 minutes.