Apple and California Prune Bircher Smoothie
Makes: 1Prep Time: 5 minutes
- A handful of rolled oats
- 1 small eating apple
- A small handful of California Prunes (about 4)
- 100ml apple juice
- 30g natural yoghurt (high in pro-biotics)
- 200ml California Prune juice
- Spoon the oat mixture into your blender.
- Add the California Prunes, enough California Prune juice to cover the ingredients, and a large dollop of yoghurt.
- Blend on high until smooth.
Before you go to bed, place a handful of rolled oats in a small bowl, and roughly grate the apple on top of it. Add enough apple juice to cover by about 1 cm. Cover the bowl, and leave to rest in the fridge.