Sausage , Goat Cheese & California Prune Pizza
Provided by: Living Well Kitchen for the California Prune Board
Makes: 6Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 10 minutes
- 340g sausage
- 1 diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 2 thin (about 450g) pizza crusts
- 60g mozzarella cheese
- 115g goat cheese
- 1 cup chopped California Prunes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 230 °C.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add sausage to skillet.
- While cooking, break up with a spoon into sausage crumbles.
- Add yellow and red bell peppers, and sauté for 7 minutes until peppers are soft. Drain and set aside.
- Sprinkle 30g of mozzarella cheese over each pizza crust. Sprinkle 1/2 cup California Prunes on each pizza.
- Top each pizza evenly with sausage-bell pepper mixture.
- Crumble half the goat cheese on each pizza. Put pizzas directly into preheated oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is crispy.
- Sprinkle each pizza evenly with parsley and enjoy!