Roasted Fall Veggie Sheet Pan with California Prunes + Prosciutto
Makes: 4Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 4 cups chopped Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup California Prunes, chopped
- 1 pack prosciutto, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Add butternut squash and Brussels to a medium size bowl. Toss with olive oil, garlic, rosemary and salt.
- Pour squash and Brussels onto sheet pan. Add chopped prunes and prosciutto, and mix. Spread out evenly across pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until desired roast has been achieved.
BAM. How long did that prep take you? Less than 10 minutes. One bowl, one cutting board, and one sheet pan to clean up after. Could it get easier than that?