Breakfast Egg Muffin with Vegetables and California Prunes
Makes: 6Prep Time: 25 min.Cook Time: 15 min.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup prunes, chopped
- 1/2 a pepper chopped
- 1 handful of kale
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- sprouts for decoration
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks into two bowls.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff.
- Place the kale in a bowl
- Pour boiling water over it. Let sit for 1 minute and drain.
- Chop the wilted kale.
- In a large bowl, mix egg yolks, cheese, bacon, California Prunes, peppers, kale, and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the whipped egg whites; mix again.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Pour the mix into a muffin pan or onto muffin baking papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove muffins from the oven; decorate with sprouts. Serve warm.